RFC: libgcc port

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Sun Aug 11 10:30:55 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 09:54:08AM -0700, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote:
> If we were a distro where we could easily build once and master to
> different binary packages, then we could easily break this up into
> multiple packages, but we're not.

This might be a little bit off-topic, but maybe we should add this
behavior and provide a way to build several binary packages from a given
source port? In MacPorts terms that would mean creating multiple
archives from a single destroot. I recall we previously had other
occassions where this would have been desirable.

--
Clemens Lang