error on build through MacPorts but not on manual build (pkg-config problem?)

Davide Liessi dali43 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 17:24:38 PDT 2013

> It seems trace mode hides a couple of files required by
> sipopplerqt4cmodule.cpp, in specific
>  - QMetaType (what filetype is that?)
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/Headers/QMetaType
is provided by: qt4-mac
>  - QThread
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/Headers/QThread
is provided by: qt4-mac
>  - qt4/poppler-qt4.h
/opt/local/include/poppler/qt4/poppler-qt4.h is provided by: poppler
>  - qt4/poppler-link.h
/opt/local/include/poppler/qt4/poppler-link.h is provided by: poppler
> and a few others. Make sure your port declares a dependency on the port
> that provides these files.

poppler was already a dependency, and I've just added qt4-mac (which I
had forgotten), but nothing changed in trace mode.
I'll try with trunk.