error on build through MacPorts but not on manual build (pkg-config problem?)

Davide Liessi dali43 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 05:25:00 PDT 2013

2013/8/15 Clemens Lang <cal at macports.org>:
> On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 02:24:38AM +0200, Davide Liessi wrote:
>> /opt/local/include/poppler/qt4/poppler-qt4.h is provided by: poppler
>> /opt/local/include/poppler/qt4/poppler-link.h is provided by: poppler
>
> it seems to me those files are only provided by poppler when installed
> with the +qt4 variant.

Correct.

> Make sure you also have that enabled on your
> current installation of poppler

It is. In fact the port is correctly built if I don't use trace mode.

> (or use the active_variants 1.1
> portgroup).

I did, as suggested by Ryan Schmidt.

Anyway the Portfile seems to work correctly when not using trace mode,
so I think I'll submit a ticket in short time.
I attach the latest version of my Portfile.

I still would like to test trace mode in MacPorts trunk.
Should I replace my MacPorts 2.2 installation or install to a
different MacPorts prefix?

Thanks.
Davide Liessi