[109782] branches/subversion-subports/dports/devel/subversion/Portfile

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Mon Aug 19 19:20:14 PDT 2013

On Aug 19, 2013, at 9:08 PM, Daniel J. Luke <dluke at geeklair.net> wrote:

> Subversion isn't an openmaintainer port - please at least attempt to contact me before making changes.

I'm just working on the subports branch. However, you should probably make this particular change to trunk also, as the Subversion ports currently link opportunistically to libz.1.dylib. (This isn't currently a problem as zlib should always be present as a transitive dependency, but the dependency should be explicit due to the linkage.)

vq