Fortran recipe

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Sun Aug 25 12:04:03 PDT 2013

On Aug 25, 2013, at 11:54, Chris Jones <jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

>> I suggest that your +cocoa variants use "compiler.whitelist macports-clang-3.2 macports-clang-3.1" to force one of those compilers.  Can you explain why 3.3 and Apple clang don't work?
>
> They do work, at least on OSX 10.8. I cannot test myself anything older, but i suspect there might be problems with the apple clang versions in older OSes.

Ok, then blacklisting is the right option instead of the whitelist that I sent you.  Use the blacklist versions port group and blacklist maybe {clang < 300}, {clang < 421}, or {clang < 425} depending on what works.  You should append 3.2 and 3.1 to fallbacks since 3.3 will be in the blacklist (I'm still curious why that is).

--Jeremy