Fortran recipe

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sun Aug 25 12:09:45 PDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
> On 25 Aug 2013, at 07:50 PM, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote:
>>
>> I suggest that your +cocoa variants use "compiler.whitelist macports-clang-3.2 macports-clang-3.1" to force one of those compilers.  Can you explain why 3.3 and Apple clang don't work?
>
> They do work, at least on OSX 10.8. I cannot test myself anything older, but i suspect there might be problems with the apple clang versions in older OSes.

If that's the cocoa that just doesn't use X11 but still looks ugly
like this one here
    http://root.cern.ch/root/html/TBrowser.html#TBrowser:description
    (http://indico.cern.ch/getFile.py/access?contribId=11&resId=0&materialId=slides&confId=217511)
then I can confirm that it also works on Lion (and I believe that the
option should be on by default, at least on systems that are "recent
enough" to use it).

I'm using Xcode 4.6.3 (I think I upgraded mainly because I wanted to
be able to use TextMate).

Mojca