[110141] trunk/dports/math/fftw-3/Portfile

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Tue Aug 27 11:57:43 PDT 2013

I think the multiple variants maybe did not work because they were not
"eval"d. Which is what the recent patch does, and thus almost succeeds.
It does not handle -gcc48 (alone, no other variants) correctly. I don't
have time to fix it right now, but I can look at it tonight if there's
still an issue. I'm also going back and looking through the "Fortran
recipe" thread to see what I missed.  I do think it would be good to
have all Fortran-variant ports to use +- the same structure. - MLD