[110141] trunk/dports/math/fftw-3/Portfile

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Tue Aug 27 12:22:00 PDT 2013

On 2013-8-28 05:08 , Joshua Root wrote:
> On 2013-8-28 04:57 , Michael Dickens wrote:
>> I think the multiple variants maybe did not work because they were not
>> "eval"d. Which is what the recent patch does, and thus almost succeeds.
>> It does not handle -gcc48 (alone, no other variants) correctly. I don't
>> have time to fix it right now, but I can look at it tonight if there's
>> still an issue. I'm also going back and looking through the "Fortran
>> recipe" thread to see what I missed.  I do think it would be good to
>> have all Fortran-variant ports to use +- the same structure. - MLD
>
> What problem are you seeing with just -gcc48?

Is the issue that r110141 got rid of --disable-fortran from
configure.args, which is needed when no gcc variant is set?

The fix should be to restore it in the initial configure.args and add
"configure.args-delete --disable-fortran" to the "if {[variant_isset
gcc${ver_no_dot}]} {" section, right?

- Josh