Fortran recipe

Eric A. Borisch eborisch at macports.org
Wed Aug 28 15:05:59 PDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia
<jeremyhu at macports.org> wrote:

> On Aug 28, 2013, at 12:30, Michael Dickens <michaelld at macports.org> wrote:
>
>> Your "recipe" was pretty concise (unlike
>> others which declare each variant explicitly and separately), and it
>> does what -you- as the port maintainer want it to do.
>
> Actually, it didn't.  I used the old mpich Portfile as an example of broken variant conflicts in my email yesterday.

I had noticed the lint behavior, and had added (but not yet committed)
separate sections to try to handle/report the conflicts; if the new
way fixes it the right way, then huzzah! I was trying to figure out
why port variants was reporting things correctly; and your explanation
(in the other thread; interpreted as one string) clears that up.

Thanks,
  Eric