wxWidgets

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Thu Aug 29 12:47:30 PDT 2013

If I first do "sudo mkdir -p $prefix/share/bakefile/presets", then "sudo
port select wxWidgets wxPython-3.0" works.  So, the directory
$prefix/share/bakefile/presets needs to exist first. This needs to be
done in a post-destroot. I'm working on fixing this (I had 10 extra
minutes this afternoon :).  More soon. - MLD