Possible mpich changes / resolution [Was re: Fortran recipe]

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Fri Aug 30 23:19:18 PDT 2013

Hi Eric,

This sounds like a good approach.  It is actually quite similar to what I did for the same style of problem with the dragonegg ports, so I'm embarrassed I didn't think about suggesting this before =)

Thanks for coming up with a good solution that satisfies all the needs.  This is great progress.

--Jeremy