[110471] trunk/dports/aqua/qt4-mac/Portfile

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sat Aug 31 11:34:02 PDT 2013

Do we, as MacPorts developers, get any access to Mavericks before it
comes out so that we can work on fixing issues such as this?  Do we
have to be Apple developers (and pay $) for this privilege?  I have
been an Apple developer here and there, but not consistently; and, I
know things have changed in the past few years in this regard (and,
thus, what I knew from before cannot be applied).  Thanks for the info.
- MLD

Log Message

qt4-mac: Error out early on Mavericks

Modified Paths