cmake problem with new port

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Tue Dec 3 14:16:42 PST 2013

Hi,

when trying to set up a new port I ran into a strange thing with cmake:
---
:info:configure -- Configuring done
:info:configure CMake Error: The inter-target dependency graph contains the following strongly connected component (cycle):
:info:configure   "server" of type SHARED_LIBRARY
:info:configure     depends on "core" (weak)
:info:configure     depends on "view" (weak)
:info:configure   "view" of type SHARED_LIBRARY
:info:configure     depends on "server" (weak)
:info:configure     depends on "core" (weak)
:info:configure   "core" of type SHARED_LIBRARY
:info:configure     depends on "server" (weak)
:info:configure At least one of these targets is not a STATIC_LIBRARY.  Cyclic dependencies are allowed only among static libraries.
—

I don’t understand what’s going on here…

I am using the kde4 portgroup for that port.

Any hint for me?

Greets,
Marko