delete file

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Wed Dec 11 10:12:13 PST 2013

Hi all,
I have the following code snippet in my Portfile. However the `delete file` command fails, while the `file delete` command work. So what is the issue here. I thought it would be saver to use `delete file`, even if the possibility that someone is still running 10.3 is quite remote.

Any idea what is the issue here?
Thanks!
~petr

    # Adding documentation
    post-destroot {
        set dest_doc ${destroot}${prefix}/share/doc/${subport}
        xinstall -d  ${dest_doc}
        xinstall -m 755 -W ${worksrcpath} \
            CHANGES.md \
            LICENSE.md \
            README.md \
                ${dest_doc}

        delete file ${dest_doc}/examples
        copy ${worksrcpath}/examples ${dest_doc}/examples
    }