Bison 3

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Dec 24 13:37:57 PST 2013

On Dec 24, 2013, at 07:47, Akim Demaille wrote:

> I do have seen that there were issues the first time Bison was
> introduced, but it is my understanding that these issues have
> been addressed.  And if some remaining, I’d be happy to help
> addressing them.
>
> So how about moving forward?  I don’t think forking a Bison 2 and 3
> would be useful.
>
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/41600

Since there were problems updating to bison 3 before, I would feel better about committing this update again if someone had already updated to bison 3 on their system and used it for awhile and verified it works ok, including with the problem cases that existed before. Have you? If not, I could do it on my system and try it for awhile.