Launchpad-links to non-existing executables stay behind after deinstalling mythtv-core.27

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Mon Dec 30 07:20:07 PST 2013

Hi Craig,

On 30 Dec 2013, at 15:57 , Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:
> Yes, that would be expected behaviour.  MacPorts has no way of
> knowing that the link was created so it ends up pointing to a
> now-deleted file after an uninstall.
ah, okay. I wasn’t sure, that’s why I asked. I thought there were even more links to other applications brought in by mythtv which had vanished correctly. But perhaps I was mistaken there...

> The real question is:  why would you want to uninstall?!?  ;)
Well, for my use case it was too much, due to all the hardware support etc. I needed something much smaller like minidlna.

Greets,
Marko