+universal? - please read before updating

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Sun Feb 3 20:31:38 PST 2013

kerberos and e2fsprogs have had a rough day.  It looks like things are ok now if you're not +universal, but some ports that are using libcomerr need to get the new dependency added and revbumped.  Please callout anything that fails to run because of a missing libcomerr.3.0.dylib, so we can update the Portfile.  A simple rebuild should hopefully fix the issue locally.

If you're +universal, I suggest you sit tight and don't bother updating until libcomerr is fixed to build +universal:
http://trac.macports.org/ticket/37922

--Jeremy