[103464] trunk/dports/math/atlas/Portfile

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Wed Feb 27 01:39:29 PST 2013

Ryan:

> I think there was a Core Solo Mac mini (?), but definitely not a large portion of the user base today.

Oh right, I faintly heard something about this model. Well, it’s like multi-G5 machines, the exception rather than the rule…

> Feel free to do that if you feel that's the best solution. Just add this line:
>
> archive_sites

I’ll do that. I think it *really* makes sense.

> Then the remaining objections I have are:
[…]
I agree on all points. I’ll modify the Portfile later today to take you objections into account.

Thanks a lot for your ongoing watchfulness!
Vincent