Lilypond and default python

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Thu Feb 28 09:24:35 PST 2013

What would be the best way to set configure.{env,python} to any python2.7 rather than just MacPorts'?

Aljaž (g5pw) was kind enough to send me a patch to set lilypond's configure.env and configure.python to MacPorts' python2.7. Since lilypond only needs an operable python2.7 which ships with most OS X, I've been using a depends_run-append  bin:python2.7:python27.

If there isn't a solution, I will force installation of MacPorts' python2.7

Begin forwarded message: