xvfb MIA?

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Wed Jan 9 15:34:22 PST 2013

On Jan 9, 2013, at 2:41 PM, Connolly, Colm wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> My apologies for asking this question here, but I've asked on macport-user and got no response.
>
> Does anybody know what happened to Xvfb? I'd previously got if from macports and it was working before the winter holidays, but after my most recent sudo port upgrade outdated on Monday 7 Jan last (which appeared to update xorg related packages IIRC) I can no longer find Xvfb.  I looked through the recent patch to the xorg-server portfile (which I'm presuming is responsible for building xvfb) but can not find anything that would indicate that xvfb should no longer be built.
>
> Any help would be most gratefully appreciated.

I am not familiar with Xvfb.

To see the contents of xorg-server:
$ port contents xorg-server

To view installed versions of xorg-server:
$ port installed xorg-server

To change to a different version so you can check that versions contents:
$ sudo port activate xorg-server @1.12.4
$ port contents xorg-server

Good luck.

Regards,