[101455] trunk/dports/kde/kde4-runtime

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Jan 11 02:19:30 PST 2013

On Jan 11, 2013, at 02:43, Nicolas Pavillon wrote:

>> Is it really a typo? Q_WS_MACX used to be a valid thing. Is it not anymore?
>
> Is it ? I always encountered Q_WS_MAC and it was the first time I saw Q_WS_MACX.

I just know that there are thousands of results for Q_WS_MACX on Google, dating back to the Qt 3 days. I see it's still defined in Qt 4.8.4 in

/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/Headers/qglobal.h

along with Q_WS_MAC.

Unfortunately since Qt's latest web site reorganization it appears to be impossible to find anything in their documentation so I have no idea what the intended difference is between these defines. But at least in qglobal.h today there isn't any difference in how or when they're defined.