ROOT Update Ticket

Aljaž Srebrnič g5pw at macports.org
Tue Jan 15 11:42:45 PST 2013

On 15/gen/2013, at 20:39, Chris Jones <jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2013, at 7:32pm, Aljaž Srebrnič <g5pw at macports.org> wrote:
>
>> On 15/gen/2013, at 18:56, Chris Jones <jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Could a commuter take a look at
>>>
>>> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/37643
>>>
>>> ? Normally I wouldn't send an email so soon after committing, but it turns out this update fixes a 'seg. fault on quit' bug 5.34.03 suffered from, so it would be good to get it out.
>>
>> I tested it, however the build failed, I'll attach the logs to the ticket.
>
> I don't see any new comments on trace ? Could you check you actually attached them ?

Nope, I built root this morning but I deleted the logs; I'm building now, will attach as soon as it finishes.

> Builds fine for me on 10.8 + Xcode 4.5.2 …. What platform / variants / Xcode did you use ?

I'm on Mountain Lion, Xcode 4.5.2, variants are +avahi+clang31+cocoa+fftw3+fitsio+graphviz+gsl+ldap+minuit2+mysql55+opengl+postgresql92+pythia+python32+qt_mac+roofit+ruby+soversion+ssl+tmva+xml

--
Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  http://bit.ly/g5pw_pubkey