Dependencies on variants (was: Re: International Ticket-closing day)

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Wed Jan 16 14:39:29 PST 2013

On Jan 16, 2013, at 3:22 AM, Clemens Lang <cal at macports.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 03:16:05PM -0500, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
>> Great idea! How about starting with this one?
>> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/126
>
> I was actually planning to work on this one (some day in the future), so
> maybe we should keep the ticket around.

Well, I was under the impression that this was not something we would look into.

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2012-March/018242.html
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/126#comment:48
etc.

But of course feel free to reopen the ticket if you plan on working on it. Maybe even take ownership? :P

vq