gedit 3

jlm at justinfront.net jlm at justinfront.net
Thu Jan 17 17:32:32 PST 2013

Ok so GNOME 3 is not a macport because no one wants to make it one or
because it's not good or.., just curious, and keen to use gedit 3 for
my haxe coding, I think it may have more features setup than
textmate.  I don't really know anything about GNOME versions is there
some history or something I should be aware of that may make more
sense to why GNOME 2 only is supported, I presume GNOME 3 is not new?

Best ;j

PS sorry about emailing Lawrence direct by mistake.