[101595] trunk/dports/sysutils

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jan 19 16:35:34 PST 2013

On Jan 19, 2013, at 07:13, Clemens Lang wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 02:04:34PM +0100, Johan Ekenberg wrote:
>> 2. PPC: I have now way of testing that, so decided to stay with what I
>> can confirm.
>
> Ryan, can you confirm it builds on PPC?

Once I removed the supported_archs line, it built fine on a PowerBook G4 running Leopard. It produced its help message when I ran the program with no arguments. I didn't test it further.

We should err on the optimistic side instead of the pessimistic side. We should not exclude a port from installing on specific OS versions or architectures unless we have a specific reason to do so.