[101731] trunk/dports/devel/gettext/Portfile

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sat Jan 19 16:50:24 PST 2013

On 2013-1-20 10:44 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> But the port automatically installs its documentation, which is dual licensed under GPL or FDL. So to properly indicate this, I propose to move the documentation to a libunistring-docs subport. I think moving documentation to a subport is a good idea generally. How do you feel about this?

That's probably the most correct approach. Docs are usually pretty
standalone though, in the sense of not being derivative works or having
derivative works created from them, so I think a lot of ports don't
bother about the docs having a different license unless it's something
non-distributable.

- Josh