[107528] trunk/dports/textproc/intltool/Portfile

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Tue Jul 2 12:30:23 PDT 2013

On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:30 AM, Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org> wrote:

> Agree :-)
>
> If you need any help with mass converting ports, drop a line and I'll see what all I can handle with some sed-fu.

Basically all the ports that are setting INTLTOOL_PERL should not set it and instead do:

autoreconf      yes
autoreconf.args -fvi

They may need new dependencies for other m4 macros, like:

port:pkgconfig
port:gnome-common
port:xorg-util-macros

Alternatively, if you have trouble with the autoreconf, just create a patch that removes that hunk from the configure script.

As it is now, things still work with the default variants and are less broken for other perl variants.  Hopefully, I'll have some cycles to go through the ~30(?) ports that are setting INTLTOOL_PERL and fix them up.