[107528] trunk/dports/textproc/intltool/Portfile

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Wed Jul 3 23:18:54 PDT 2013

On 2013-7-4 01:11 , Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2013, at 12:53 AM, Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> wrote:
>
>> Yes, we should try to get a proper fix in upstream, but running
>> autoreconf isn't any easier than adding this line.
>
> Slightly, but it's more correct and doesn't force us to keep perl5.12 around just to satisfy a buggy configure check.

We don't have to keep perl5.12 around either way. As I mentioned in
#30937, we could do something like:

configure.env-append INTLTOOL_PERL=[exec cat
${prefix}/share/intltool/perl_path]

But if you're volunteering to remove the check in all the ports that use
intltool (221 according to 'port echo depends:intltool', maybe not all
use autoconf but probably most do), I guess that's fine. :-)

- Josh