Macports Tcl

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Sun Jul 7 11:51:46 PDT 2013

Yeah. That was why I sort of just floated it as an idea. Mainly because of
my troubles with a certain OSX that is not to be named or the fiery NDA
demons will smite me.

And now that you mentioned curl and subversion it's making more sense to
me, since Macports likes to rely our own stuff to maximize compatibility.

Well, since I opened my big fat mouth, I'll take a look and put together
some ideas, see what everyone thinks. I knew I wasn't going to be able to
stay out of /base forever. :-P

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>