Switching to Perl 5.16

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Mon Jul 8 17:41:36 PDT 2013

Yeah, this perl situation drives me crazy. I always wind up accidentally
installing 5.12 when I don't want to, and I still have yet to install 5.18,
although I am looking at how to build that. I'm with Daniel. We should just
keep the latest stable(5.18) and p5-* and keep the perl5-XXs around if you
need to install an old one for some reason, but not linked to /usr/bin/perl

Mark

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>