Macports Tcl

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Thu Jul 11 04:01:06 PDT 2013

On 2013-07-07 20:51, Mark Anderson wrote:
> Mainly because of my troubles with a certain OSX that is not to be named
> or the fiery NDA demons will smite me.

There are ways to communicate such problems to Apple for those who have
such troubles. The common measure seems to be the more reports they get,
the more important is the issue. I encourage everyone to use these
possibilities. The simplest solution for MacPorts would be that the
target operating system ships a complete Tcl distribution that can
actually be used for development.

Rainer