[108383] trunk/dports/math/atlas/Portfile

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Mon Jul 22 09:55:36 PDT 2013

Hi Ryan,

> Presumably the removal of the revision line was unintended? The revision cannot decrease unless the version or epoch increases.

Oops, that was a mistake. I made some attempts to bump to an unstable version that supports Haswell, but it produced buggy code, so I reverted to the current Portfile and hacked it to at least make Atlas compile on the newest MBA 2013. It seems the revision line got lost during the process. I’ll fix that.

Thanks for pointing that out!
Vincent