[108550] trunk/dports/gis

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Sat Jul 27 13:20:56 PDT 2013

> Does doing so in a pre-configure block, exactly as you're doing now, not work? Does that end up running before the autoreconf?

Ryan: yes. The autoreconf-configure pair seems to be atomic. Either it is run too early, or too late.

Clemens, this is the AM_PYTHON_DEVEL ([]) if I remember correctly. The macro produces wrong extra LDFLAGS and the final phase where it tests the results crashes. I wonder if this is caused by some bug in my python27 installation, but since it is 100% vanilla…

Vincent