Compilation issue with qt

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Wed Jun 5 18:32:01 PDT 2013

There's already a fix committed to the qt 4.8 git master (not a release,
though); see attached. I've wondered how to approach Qt 4.8 now that
they've moved on to the 5 series.  They are still fixing the 4.8 series,
but, I think, not producing point releases; just "devel" style releases.
I monitor the Qt 4.8 git rss feed, and they have had a good number of
fixes for OSX, and in general.  I also have had very little spare time
to do Qt work, so I'm not complaining :) - MLD