Fwd: buildbot failure in MacPorts on buildports-snowleopard-x86_64

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Thu Jun 6 04:23:25 PDT 2013

http://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-snowleopard-x86_64/builds/17877

Build Source Stamp: [branch trunk] 106716

The error is:
{{{
-- Looking for include file pthread.h
-- Looking for include file pthread.h - not found
CMake Error at
/opt/local/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:
97 (message):
  Could NOT find Threads (missing: Threads_FOUND)
}}}

"pthread.h" is part of the OS install, always found in /usr/include, for
all versions of OSX that I've ever used (back to at least 10.2; I assume
earlier).

Anybody have an idea why it wasn't found on 10.6 only?  This error did
not occur on 10.7 or 10.8.

Or, maybe I'm not reading the logfiles correctly, and the error is
really something else?  Thanks! - MLD