[107065] trunk/dports/python/py-pyobjc-cocoa/Portfile

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Mon Jun 17 23:30:19 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> wrote:
>> -python.versions 24 25 26 27 31 32 33
>> +python.versions         24 25 26 27 31 32 33
>> +python.default_version           27
>
> This has only been unified for 5 months, which means this change breaks
> the smooth upgrade path before the usual 1-year timeframe.

Sorry about that. I didn't know about the one year timeframe at all, I
think that in this case you should have taken maintainership (again)
in order to "protect" the portfile within the timeframe. Or at least
leave a comment in the portfile about it.

Should we put the default back at 24 now or would it mess up something
for the users?

--
Andrea