[107013] trunk/dports/devel

Dennis van Dok dennisvd at nikhef.nl
Wed Jun 19 08:01:35 PDT 2013

On 19-06-13 00:26, Adam Mercer wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 4:07 AM, Dennis van Dok <dennisvd at nikhef.nl> wrote:
>
> Probably not, the best thing is to may be to simply set a variable
> equal to value of ${perl5.lib} and then use that.

This variable is set dynamically based on what ${prefix}/bin/perl5 tells
it; I guess I'm forced to choose 5.12.

>> In any case globus-core seems to hardcode the perl module path,
>> so unless this is patched (I don't know how, yet) we will end up
>> having to hardcode this in the Portfile anyhow.
>
> Can you take a look at this?

I did; essentially globus-build-env.sh is a record of configure-time
variables as they were when globus-core was configured, and which is
used by all later globus packages for consistency. And perlmoduledir is
one of those variables.

I think the safest solution is to set this manually in the globus-core
Portfile.

Do you want me to send you a patch?

Cheers,

Dennis