[107347] trunk/dports/finance

Aljaž Srebrnič g5pw at macports.org
Wed Jun 26 14:42:12 PDT 2013

On 26/giu/2013, at 22:24, MK-MacPorts at techno.ms wrote:

> On Jun 26, 2013, at 10:01 AM, Aljaž Srebrnič wrote:
>> You probably need to do a :retab in vim. See :h retab.
>
> Thanks, Aljaž, for the hint. I did so and committed the changes.
> :-)
>
> Wasn't aware of that command, although I use vi since 20 years every now and then. ;-)

I actually stumbled upon it for just the same reason (vim was not adhering to the modeline) Another hint, if you are using mpvim: setting

let g:portfile_highlight_space_errors=1

in your vimrc will highlight mixed tab/space (or just all tabs? I usually use spaces) and trailing whitespace.

> Greets,
> Marko

Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  http://bit.ly/g5pw_pubkey