New zsh port completion

Aljaž Srebrnič g5pw at macports.org
Mon Mar 11 15:47:57 PDT 2013

Hey!
I'm attaching a modified version of the port completion file. Can any of you test it a little more before I commit it to contrib?

It has completions for port provides, and advanced completions for port select. Is there anything I could still add? I was thinking about parsing the Portindex, but it may be too much work. I thought also about caching the port list in a file rather than a shell variable, and update if modification date of portindex is newer. Any idea for a suitable location?

Another idea is to add a list of installed ports for completion for deactivate, uninstall, etc.

Thanks!

--
Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  http://bit.ly/g5pw_pubkey