selfupdate fails: ghc & gcc47

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Mon Mar 25 16:43:15 PDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 07:31:37PM -0400, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
> > So ... do all the haskell ports now need a revbump? Who will do it?
> I'll take care of it. Do the ports that use haskellplatform-1.0 also
> need to be revbumped?

Probably not. I have rev-bumped those after the last ghc update, which
should have been after this modification.

I'd do it myself, but unfortunately am busy until at least thursday b/c
of an upcoming exam. Thanks for taking care of some of the haskell
stuff, though, that's been lingering somewhere on my todo list for a
while now (unfortunately not with a very high priority).

--
Clemens Lang