[105954] trunk/dports/devel/leiningen/Portfile

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Fri May 10 23:21:13 PDT 2013

On May 11, 2013, at 1:51 AM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> What's the idea behind manually setting master_sites, distname and worksrcdir? The github portgroup is supposed to handle this for you. The choices for where to download from github are supposed to be from tags (the default) or downloads (but the downloads feature of github is deprecated so this is probably going away eventually).

The URL on the GitHub tags page (https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/tags) is "https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/archive/2.1.3.tar.gz", so I thought I had to fudge the portfile to make the fetch work. Didn't think the portgroup's "/tarball" URL would redirect.

Detritus removed in r105957.

vq