Promote octave-devel to octave?

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Wed May 22 11:34:34 PDT 2013

I'd want to make sure that at least some (most?) of the octave-* ports
work. The octave-1.0 portgroup looks good, and should work for both
octave and octave-devel (any version) with respect to these ports. I
don't use the octave-* ports (yet), so I have no idea if they work or
not. If they do work as is with octave-devel, then I'm fine with what
Blair wrote about doing the octave shuffle. - MLD