@macports.org handle

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Thu Nov 7 09:41:06 PST 2013

On 2013-11-07 17:40, Robert Oschwald wrote:
> I’m co-maintainer of sysutils/bacula and want to take over maintenance of www/mod_jk, too.

Note that you do not need to have commit access to maintain a port.
Simply file a ticket with a port update, in case of a without a
maintainer, feel free to add yourself.

We usually want new maintainers to become involved with the community
and our processes first before we approve them for commit access. Of
course, we welcome all kinds of contributions from everyone in form of
new ports, port updates, or documentation additions and ask you to
submit them with tickets in Trac.

Rainer