Questions on dependencies

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Sat Nov 9 12:59:15 PST 2013

Speaking of my script, I've made a bunch of changes to it recently, so I'll
probably need to create a new tag sometime so I can update the
`macportsscripts` port that points to it... The version from 0.1.4 still
reports library links that are there due to libtool overlinking, and I've
been working on finding ways to ignore those links, mainly by checking for
symbol usage with `nm`...