redefined data types in different packages - request for help

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sat Nov 9 18:19:35 PST 2013

Using "-isystem ${prefix}/include" seems like a great solution to using
CPATH; it seems to work all the way back to clang 2.9 and gcc 4.2,
maybe further, while CPATH started with (I think) clang 2.9 -- I'll
have to investigate using it for qt4-mac.

I use LIBRARY_PATH instead of setting LDFLAGS, which works with gcc 4.2
or newer, probably much older too, but only clang 3.0 or newer (again,
I think).  I find no good flags such as -isystem to do libraries in
this way. - MLD