GNOME 3

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Thu Nov 14 01:16:14 PST 2013

Definitely nice to have updated GNOME packages! Thanks!

What about these wiki pages?

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/GNOME
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/GNOMEPackageStatus

Is there any script to update the tables in the latter?

On 2013-11-14 00:25, Eric Gallager wrote:
> Yeah, I agree, it's nice to have the GNOME 3 versions of GNOME software
> available via MacPorts... I just wish we could have kept the GNOME 2
> versions of some of them around at the same time...

What exactly are you missing? Maybe you could port the corresponding
application from MATE [1], which maintains some of the previous GNOME
2.x applications under new names.

Rainer

[1] http://mate-desktop.org/