How is build.env supposed to work ...

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Tue Nov 19 08:49:28 PST 2013

Hi all,

I am just testing how to change the build environment and have some doubt.

I imagine you might consider this a bad idea (it is just testing for the moment), but I am trying to influence the setting of env variable LIBRARY_PATH. I would like to set it (a) to a different value, or (b) to append the path. It seems that I can set other test variables are set.

So am I right if I assume that some of the environment variables are reset to a different value, AFTER I try to set them and before build?

Thanks!
~petr