[113631] trunk/dports/graphics/wxWidgets-3.0

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sat Nov 23 05:39:18 PST 2013

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 5:16 AM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

>> +if {${os.major} > 10} {
>> +    # the patch doesn't work on 10.5, but it's still better to have working wxWidgets with a flaw
>> +    # than not bing able to compile it at all
>> +    patchfiles-append \
>> +                    patch-src-osx-cocoa-utils.mm.diff
>> +}
>
> What about 10.6? Does the patch succeed on that version? If so, why not use the patch there?

Thank you for spotting this. I keep forgetting which darwin version
belongs to which OS X, so it's easy to make a mistake without noticing
it.

I fixed this without increasing the revision. This would only be a
problem for users of 10.6 installing from source between the two
commits. The version on the buildbot should be ok.

Mojca