request for commit! (maintainer haspatch)

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Thu Nov 28 13:53:31 PST 2013

Dear committers,

this ticket: http://trac.macports.org/ticket/41122 is still waiting for a commit, it is fixing an defect.

The fix was provides already some time ago and I have several other submissions pending and I already asked for commits to the list, so I am wondering how the submission/fix to commit process could be streamlined or what I could do to reduce the times involved.

Would you like to see a particular format of this mails and/or the subject when asking from a commit?
Anything else what would helps?

In case, there are problems with the patches or submissions, or I am doing some fundamental error, please do not silently ignore, but comment and let me know about it, otherwise I will never know what is the problem.

Here some other submissions which I believe are in a decent state:

	http://trac.macports.org/ticket/41334
	http://trac.macports.org/ticket/41337
	http://trac.macports.org/ticket/41499

Thanks!