[MacPorts] #40654: Upgrade of iterm2

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Wed Oct 2 16:30:02 PDT 2013

I submitted two tickets 40653 and 40654 with patches, that are
nomaintainer. I would be willing to take them over, but I wasn't sure how I
was supposed to do that. Just declare myself the maintainer? I also
contributed a perl 5.18 Portfile, which seems to have a maintainer +
openmaintainer. I'd wasn't sure how that worked either. Can someone tell me
how this works or where I need to RTFM?

Thanks,
Mark

—Mark